Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gearing up for 2010!

Well, we made it through the holidays, and are ready to move forward into a new year and a new decade! Hopefully it will be a happy and productive season.

I got a new laptop for Christmas, and am in the process of inventorying my music, handouts, talk transcripts, and other writings to make available online. I've gotten a lot of requests over the years for a transcript of my "Christ-Centered Healing from Depression" talk. That's the first item I hope to post online, once the new site is ready! I'm also planning to create a book resource list that links directly to Amazon.com, to make recommended book purchases for my clients, students, and others easier and cheaper than ever!

I'm also planning to launch a new music website that will allow visitors to browse and purchase my music right online - both sheet music and recordings. There's a huge learning curve associated with these various tasks - but I know 2010 is the time to make it all happen. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment